Posting Date: Aug 2014
Openings: 1 x Backend Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
- The individual will contribute to the full life cycle of product development through design, development, configuration and maintenance of the modules.
- The individual should possess good analytical skills and work with technical leads to deliver high-quality product components.
- Key responsibilities:
- Design and develop software modules
- Prepare UML documentation and User Manual
- Prepare test cases, develop simulators and carry out testing at all levels.
- Plan and conduct user acceptance testing and providing system training for end users
- Key Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Java application development.
- Able to understand and produce UML documentation.
- Working exposure to Software Configuration Management tools including source version control, build and release management.
- A team player with excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Self-starter who is result focused with the ability to work independently & in teams
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging work environment.
- Technical Know-how
- Front end engineer should possess development experience in the following:
Java Messaging Protocol (JMS) – mandatory
Familiarity with protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, CORBA, JSON, SOAP, XML, etc.
- Engineer should possess design & development experience in the following:
Multi-thread applications using core Java – mandatory
TCP/IP & related protocols – mandatory
Java Messaging Protocol(JMS) – desired
Hibernate for Database – mandatory
Familiarity with MS*SQLServer & PosgreSQL
Other protocols – RPC, JSON, CORBA, SNMP, MODBUS, etc.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a full detailed resume (in Microsoft Word Format / PDF), including contact number with a recent photograph together with the following details:
- Years of relevant experience.
- Last drawn/current salary
- Expected Salary
- Availability / Notice Period